- News and offers
- Indexable milling cutters
- Solid end mills
- Special mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Other industries
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
KGD – grooving and cut-off tools
Superior tools for grooving and cut-off.
- Excellent chip control with various chipbreakers
- Reliable and stable machining with superior clamping system
- MEGACOAT technology ensures long tool life
- Cutting width: 2 - 8 mm, cutting depth up to 30 mm
- High-precision moulded inserts, width tolerance of ±0.03 mm (edge width 2, 3, 4 mm)
- MEGACOAT carbide grades:
- PR1225: The best choice for cut-off, grooving and traversing
- PR1215: Superior wear resistance – recommended for grooving and cut-off under stable conditions. The best choice for machining of cast iron.
Toolholder (separate type): applicable for various types of grooving and cut-off, such as external and face cutting by replacing blade parts.